Subscribe to the Selma Sun today!
Subscribe to our print or digital edition.
- Saints parents, athletics leaders push to buy practice field from city for $1
- Registration open for SHS Saints Virtual Academy
- Selma City Council repopulates dormant industrial board appoints former Mayor George Evans to water board
- Authorities searching for Montgomery fugitive wanted on robbery, domestic violence charges
- Meadowview 2022 football schedule released
- Selma City Council repopulates dormant industrial board to address IP finance request
- Marion Fire Department responds to smoke at Whillard's BBQ
- Dr. Ann’s Asian noodle salad recipe is a healthy choice for summer
- Montgomery police looking for suspect of strong arm robbery
- Selma missing person case featured on national website Our Black Girls
- Selma City Schools launches 40-day initiative to regain 400 lost students
- Gator season completes first weekend of 2022 season, list of gators caught
- Selma Marina to get $322K makeover
- Rural Health Medical Program celebrates new home ahead of 45th Anniversary
- Students from Selma receive Alfa Foundation scholarships
- Saints athletics host community fun day, football scrimmage on Saturday
- Edmundite Missions president named to St. Michael's College Board of Trustees
- Perkins to hold press conference about council approved contracts on Monday
Many Alabamians have been waiting to get the COVID vaccine until one is approved by U.S. regulators. Pfizer won approval by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Monday. Does that change your mind on getting the vaccine?